Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone should contact Mosheri soon as, Tell him lads on here think the two experienced football professionals he's employed
as Manager and DOF have massively overpaid for a bog standard wide man, and to stop spending money ,showing ambition is kopite behaviour :

People cry arsing about why we don't sign Malcolm etc, maybe because we where never after him because the lads effectively stated he wants a move into Italian footy.

As fir comparing this to signings under Walsh, nah, we signed players who had either peaked for too much, or who didn't suit any system we had in place.

This lad perfectly suits the managers and dof system, is only 21 and in the form he showed under Silva was being linked to Chelsea, united etc.

Given last year he went straight from finishing his season in Brazil to starting here, do was knackered no doubt, git no problem with this deal whatsoever.

People cry arsing about why we don't sign Malcolm etc, maybe because we where never after him because the lads effectively stated he wants a move into Italian footy.

As fir comparing this to signings under Walsh, nah, we signed players who had either peaked for too much, or who didn't suit any system we had in place.

This lad perfectly suits the managers and dof system, is only 21 and in the form he showed under Silva was being linked to Chelsea, united etc.

Given last year he went straight from finishing his season in Brazil to starting here, do was knackered no doubt, git no problem with this deal whatsoever.

The point is Malcom is better but is moving for less.

I do wonder why we invest in people like Brands, and before him Walsh, to essentially get us to sign players joe down the pub knows about. Would much rather pay the extra and get Zaha myself, more the complete product. However what I would say is he's still only 21, and hopefully he can develop into a world beater over the coming years.

He's 21.
Has FOUR years left on his contract.
We jacked Watford's manager.
We owe them compo (I haven't heard anything about this being settled in the last 3-4 weeks.)
They hate us.

Of course the price is gonna be ridiculous, People said this about Pickford but wasn't his price way lower than the reported "£30 million" in the press? Can we stop going on about 50 million like we're just handing Watford a cheque for 50 million straight up and it won't include compo for Silva because we're part of Usmanov's gang and this is how we do things now.

Phil McNulty: Everton were believed to be willing to pay about £35m but there are likely to be clauses that will take the deal closer to Watford's asking price of £50m.

Status
Not open for further replies.