Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise that the " after" stat is 10 games less, right? And therefore a lesser amount.
IE: 24 games on the left is almost identical stats to the right

HUH?

No its not.

Silva
3 shots per game
1 chance created per game
50 touches per game

After Silva
1.6 shots per game
0.6 chance created per game
26.5 touches per game

HUH?

No its not.

Silva
3 shots per game
1 chance created per game
50 touches per game

After Silva
1.6 shots per game
0.6 chance created per game
26.5 touches per game
Jesus Christ. It's ALMOST half the amount of games therefore HALF the stats you massive burger.

Not fussy on him personally but it’s the managers decision after all.

Everton twitter is getting worse, the whole “moan when we don’t sign and moan when we do” rubbish getting spouted constantly. I’d laugh but it’s getting sad how people can’t think for themselves these days.

The only thing I can think of that could be making this so easy to just throw that sort of cash for the lad is what silva has seen and worked with on the training ground, basically the potential of the lad cos other then looking a bit nippy for a few games at the start of the season he certainly hasnt set the world alight, the only thing that worries me is they only worked together for about 5 months, can you really make a 50m opinion after 5months . I hope he proves that you can cos he must of seen something special in that space of time

£50million ? This is a joke right I thought we learned this last season

Or is it because Ronaldo (who's still probably the best in the world) went for a cool £100million despite being 33 ?

£50million ? This is a joke right I thought we learned this last season

Or is it because Ronaldo (who's still probably the best in the world) went for a cool £100million despite being 33 ?

The smart money is suggesting its nearer to 40m after odds on.

Give him number 31 and punt that lil bish I say.

1165.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.