Richard Keys claims Rafael Benitez tried to leave Newcastle United for Everton twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're David Wagner who was happy to bend over and take it from Klopp without vaseline every time their teams played against each other.

That’s your perception. I don’t think it helped, in fairness, one of them managing an appalling Huddersfield side now struggling in the Championship and the other managing a very strong Liverpool side.

That’s your perception. I don’t think it helped, in fairness, one of them managing Huddersfield and the other managing Liverpool.

I base my perception on the two of them doing a post match interview TOGETHER, in which it was all laugh and jokes after a game in particular I remember Huddersfield lost after some terrible officiating.

Nauseating hero worship, was like Robin getting feedback from Batman.

I base my perception on the two of them doing a post match interview TOGETHER, in which it was all laugh and jokes after a game in particular I remember Huddersfield lost after some terrible officiating.

Nauseating hero worship, like Robin getting feedback from Batman.

Lad, if you actually, genuinely, 100% believe that Wagner gifting 3 points to Klopp because they’re mates is even a remote possibility - then there’s not alot we’ll agree on.

Lad, if you actually, genuinely, 100% believe that Wagner gifting 3 points to Klopp because they’re mates is even a remote possibility - then there’s not alot we’ll agree on.

You support Liverpool, and during one of their best ever seasons - you pretend to be an Everton fan on the internet in your spare time.

Imagine wanting to agree with your type. Tory sports direct scruff.

You support Liverpool, and during one of their best ever seasons - you pretend to be an Everton fan on the internet in your spare time.

Imagine wanting to agree with your type. Tory sports direct scruff.

Don’t mince your words mate, say how you really feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.