Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
PL looking at playing 2 games with 10,000 to ensure clubs get 1 home game with games, to ensure fairness.

Would mean the Wolves home game maybe moved forward.

Premier League hopes fans can return for final two rounds of games
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56381482
Good news!

I would certainly be happy to step inside a ground again if all the regulations and precautions was taken and adhered to.

Good news!

I would certainly be happy to step inside a ground again if all the regulations and precautions was taken and adhered to.

Yeah, I would, will have had 1st vaccine by then, and as long as all relevant precautions in place hopefully will be fine.

Reactions: JLW

Having attended the Man U league cup game with 2,000 in the ground, I have to say I was very disappointed with the experience (not just the defeat).
I will be going back to Goodison when we can have a full crowd and when I feel 100% safe, so I suspect it may be September or October before I see a live game again.

Having attended the Man U league cup game with 2,000 in the ground, I have to say I was very disappointed with the experience (not just the defeat).
I will be going back to Goodison when we can have a full crowd and when I feel 100% safe, so I suspect it may be September or October before I see a live game again.
Particularly if the general population remain so supine.

When the Goodison faithful (all 40,0000 of it) is really up for it Goodison can be like a 12th man. The pandemic has robbed us of that. I will be glad when things are back to normal. Roll on the 2021/22 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.