Retro Shirts from official store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu Bianco

Player Valuation: £1m
I checked the few previous (now closed) threads about retro shirts and didn't see anything answering these questions.

I'm wondering can someone whose either purchased or know about the retro shirts in the official store tell me what are the sizings like. I'm normally a medium, and same in this season's regular Umbro home shirt, but are these retro ones tighter or looser?

I've seen some conflicting information online. According to the Score Draw site their medium is 36-39 inches meaning it would be tighter than this season's Umbro top medium of 38-40 inches. However I've seen some say other teams Score Draw tops are loose!

The 1992 home and away shirts also appear to have Umbro on them on the website. Is this reflected in real life? Are they actually reissues by Umbro, or Score Draw tops?

If the 1992 ones are Umbro reissues then their sizings could more replicate Umbro sizes than Score Draw ones then?

Yeah they do mate, much cheaper than the current ones, which is a bonus, I purchased one in June, they were on the left of the tills in Everton one. They had the Hafina kits and some of the NEC ones also.

Yeah they do mate, much cheaper than the current ones, which is a bonus, I purchased one in June, they were on the left of the tills in Everton one. They had the Hafina kits and some of the NEC ones also.

Ta for the response. Apologies if I didn't pick it up correctly but are they tighter or the same?

I was looking at the 1992 tops and the Umbro written on them threw me a bit. I thought these were all Score Draw tops but the 1992 ones seem to be Umbro according to the website.

Ta for the response. Apologies if I didn't pick it up correctly but are they tighter or the same?

I was looking at the 1992 tops and the Umbro written on them threw me a bit. I thought these were all Score Draw tops but the 1992 ones seem to be Umbro according to the website.
TBH I never had the original mid eighties kits so I could give you an accurate answer. Mine fits well and is comfortable.

I checked the few previous (now closed) threads about retro shirts and didn't see anything answering these questions.

I'm wondering can someone whose either purchased or know about the retro shirts in the official store tell me what are the sizings like. I'm normally a medium, and same in this season's regular Umbro home shirt, but are these retro ones tighter or looser?

I've seen some conflicting information online. According to the Score Draw site their medium is 36-39 inches meaning it would be tighter than this season's Umbro top medium of 38-40 inches. However I've seen some say other teams Score Draw tops are loose!

The 1992 home and away shirts also appear to have Umbro on them on the website. Is this reflected in real life? Are they actually reissues by Umbro, or Score Draw tops?

If the 1992 ones are Umbro reissues then their sizings could more replicate Umbro sizes than Score Draw ones then?

I've got the Hafnia retro in Medium and I'm a smallish medium but it's a little tight.

I have a couple, and I tend to buy slightly larger than my normal size, as they can be a bit snug/ short sleeved.

Guys, not retro but has anyone seen a green shirt from last year up for sale, missed it and it's the only one I haven't got since the Salmon/blue Daniel Ammo days, don't care what player is on the back (except Niasse) if any?

Hi mate , I ordered the 95 Cup Final shirt with the Umbro badge and it fits perfect . I'm a medium too. Love this kit

Status
Not open for further replies.