Retro Day 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xpetes

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I am enquiring if any kind blue going to the Sunderland game can please pick up a pin badge and hat for me celebrating our title win in '87. I attended the game vs Norwich after hitching from the Rocket.I can pay via PayPal or swap programmes from New Zealand where I live.Cheers in advance

Norwich away in '87, the day we won the league, was my first ever game I attended, as a 7 year old. I remember leaving Carrow Road with my dad thinking "this is amazing, it's going to be awesome growing up a blue and winning loads of stuff". LOL @ me!
Could be worse mate, my first trip to goodison was also at seven years old and was in August 1996...

Same here. I thought we ran on the pitch at the end of every game!

My dad wanted to take me to a top flight game because I might not ever get a chance again. Grim days.
Same here too mate, me ma was going mad apparently, as a result I learned loads of new swear words which I was told to forget before I got home and that scouse arl fellas can fume like no others!

2xpetes sorry I got some bad news for you I couldn't get you the cap and pin badge they were all gone when I got to the fans zone at 10 past2. Sorry bud I felt gutted so I can imagine how you feel.

Norwich away in '87, the day we won the league, was my first ever game I attended, as a 7 year old. I remember leaving Carrow Road with my dad thinking "this is amazing, it's going to be awesome growing up a blue and winning loads of stuff". LOL @ me!
Greedy get,we won the cup too in 1995 you know;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.