Replace Dyche with Moyes

Entice Davey back

• Yay

Votes: 76 50.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 75 49.7%

• Total voters
There's 0 chance O'Neil joins Everton, I don't think he's attainable in the slightest, he'll stick with Wolves for at least another season.

I wouldn't come to Everton from Wolves either personally, because atm he has the far better perspective there than here with all the things going on.

Hahahaha why would anyone leave Wolves for Everton, we're shot, we've got no money, have another points deduction in coming and potential new owners who look as trustworthy as a Tory politician
My point was to merely highlight the lack of imagination in our fans.

That's what two decades of Kenwright gets you. The magnificent 7th dressed up as a cup win.

Moyes back? Lol we have the club we deserve.

If we can afford it yes. Yes simply a better manager and also knows how to work with a situation like this so it's a clear upgrade for me as much as I don't like the way he left us

In normal circumstances no, but in normal circumstances I wouldn't have been happy with dyche even getting an interview let alone the job

I honestly don’t know. Every time I see West Ham they play absolute dirge, which is bad considering the money he’s spent and the talent they have. They get decent enough results so they must play well sometimes (never when I’m watching though) but I’m not sure he’d do much better than Dyche in terms of results or style with the money and talent we have available relative to what he’s had at West Ham.

State of what supporting this shitshow of a club has done to some of you, judging by the poll so far. Another effect of the Kenwright legacy.

I wouldn’t have dour davey back to clean the yts lads boots at finch farm ffs.