Replace Dyche with Moyes

Entice Davey back

• Yay

Votes: 76 50.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 75 49.7%

• Total voters
Not a chance.

Infact, had we had a chairman with any set of bollocks they'd have fired Moyes when he dilly dallied on his contract renewal.

IF the club wanted to replace Dyche (guess what, we can't afford to) the Gary O'Neil would be a far more sensible and attainable target.

I'm actually annoyed with myself fir even contributing to the thread. Ffs.

Just checking in to see how everyone's doing after seeing the Burnley score...

He's currently sat 8th in the league and won a European trophy last season.

He lost his captain and best player in the summer

They've beaten Spurs, Utd and Arsenal twice this season, we're struggling to get results against Sheff Utd and Luton

Not a chance.

Infact, had we had a chairman with any set of bollocks they'd have fired Moyes when he dilly dallied on his contract renewal.

IF the club wanted to replace Dyche (guess what, we can't afford to) the Gary O'Neil would be a far more sensible and attainable target.

There's 0 chance O'Neil joins Everton, I don't think he's attainable in the slightest, he'll stick with Wolves for at least another season.

There's 0 chance O'Neil joins Everton, I don't think he's attainable in the slightest, he'll stick with Wolves for at least another season.
I wouldn't come to Everton from Wolves either personally, because atm he has the far better perspective there than here with all the things going on.

Not a chance.

Hahahaha why would anyone leave Wolves for Everton, we're shot, we've got no money, have another points deduction in coming and potential new owners who look as trustworthy as a Tory politician