"Remember when..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Darron Gibson got sent off against West Ham. We appealed so he got to play in our next game. He tore his knee ligaments and was never the same player again. His red card was rescinded the next day.

I think its actually an important milestone for the club tonight - the RS have won the Champions League followed by the Premier League whilst we have continued to flounder.

Sadly its going to take years to reverse the damage Bill Kenwright has done to the club.

Something needs to happen at Everton Football Club its absolutely dire at the moment.

I think its actually an important milestone for the club tonight - the RS have won the Champions League followed by the Premier League whilst we have continued to flounder.

Sadly its going to take years to reverse the damage Bill Kenwright has done to the club.

Something needs to happen at Everton Football Club its absolutely dire at the moment.

Amen mate and I think as fans we need to ask for better

Remember when enner valencia was our new striking option after West ham didn't want him?

And the police were waiting for him at airports
I honestly think that whole Enner Valencia police episode is one of the funniest ever football moments

Amen mate and I think as fans we need to ask for better

Can you imagine that lot sat happy for the club to persist with tosh like Davies and Kean whilst Everton win the Champions League and smash the Prem Title by 20+ points?

Me neither - massive pressure needs to start being applied to those at the top of the club to be demanding the best from top to bottom- no more "expected losses".

Remember when we tried to sign Colymore from forrest in 95, but he opted for them instead. We possibly dodged a bullet

Remember when Joe Royle left Everton because Johnson wouldn't let him buy Tore Andre Flo for £1.2m in 1997? Flo went to Chelsea a few months later and was pretty good for them

Status
Not open for further replies.