"Remember when..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when we had to leave Goodison because the ground failed on Health and Safety.

Remember when we knocked back Utd and a Newcastle because they didn’t offer enough for Rooney.

Remember when we watched this space.

There’s a theme here.....

Remember when we had to leave Goodison because the ground failed on Health and Safety.

Remember when we knocked back Utd and a Newcastle because they didn’t offer enough for Rooney.

Remember when we watched this space.

There’s a theme here.....
lol

Remember when Leighton Baines won something?
Remember when Leighton Baines defended like a defender?
Remember when Leighton Baines supported Everton growing up?
Remember when Leighton Baines retired before his 57th birthday?

You'll come around to a right way of thinking some day...when they remove that lump of coal from your chest. I got whisky...do you need some whisky to cheer you up? :cheers:

Remember when we had a back 4 of Coleman jagielka Lescott and Baines all in there prime.....

Was satisfied with that. If they were all fit there wasnt another back line in the prem that I was jealousy off.

Remember when we had a back 4 of Coleman jagielka Lescott and Baines all in there prime.....
Without being a [Poor language removed], I'm pretty sure that that back four didn't actually played together. Coleman didn't make his debut until October 2009 after Lescott was sold.... However the other two in their prime were unbelievable obviously!

Remember when we finished 4th, but lost 7-0 in the league to another top 4 team, and finished on minus goal difference.....

Remember when we went out of 2 Eurpean competitions in 2 weeks....
LOL, I remember a Liverpool fan in work that was Fewmin over that, and during his fewm, he actually said that "a team on minus goal difference shouldn't be allowed in the champions league and the spot should be given to the next team on positive goal difference". Then they went and won the CL and moaned so much that the rules were changed to get them in.

Remember when Bernie Wright turned up at Goodison to sign for us wearing a donkey jacket
FB_IMG_1593116763195.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.