Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a double edged sword this one tonight,
I want spurs to win to keep them with something to play for against Burnley

However I also want Arsenal safe should it come down to the last game of the season
A draw tonight will do, keeps Spurs still in with a shout of top 4.

Spurs are then still up for the Burnley game on Sunday, which they win.

But then Arsenal beat Newcastle on the Monday to secure top 4, so if, IF it goes to last game of season, Arsenal won’t have anything to play for, position wise at least.

But then Arsenal beat Newcastle on the Monday to secure top 4, so if, IF it goes to last game of season, Arsenal won’t have anything to play for, position wise at least.
Spurs will beat them anyway

easy lol aye?

Personally I don't think it makes much difference what happens tonight. If Arsenal need a result against us that's extra pressure on them. They haven't qualified for CL for years. They could bottle it.

Could do with Arsenal needing a point against us, in case we also need a point, so we can play out an uneventful 0-0.

It’s an actual rivalry, and the outcome is unpredictable. Eithe4 side stands a good chance of winning.

Ours isn’t a rivalry anymore. Incredibly one sided affairs.
Yeah ours is a joke, Manchester has too big a gulf too.
The old firm is ruined by the sectarian side, this one is good

Status
Not open for further replies.