Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need 40 in my opinion

Burnley will win 3 more
People laughing at you. They'll laugh all the way to the championship.

We have to play and fight like Burnley may win all thier remaining games.

People have been looking at the teams around them for the passed 6 months explaining how bad they are and they won't do this or that.

We haven't a clue. Many teams struggling all season through the seasons have pulled the finger out and went on an unbelievable run. Any of the teams above or below can do it.

Assuming Burnley can get 3 more wins is nothing we should be laughing at each other for suggesting. Relegation is what you deserve if you laugh.

For years under moyes we have looked at clubs with money and thought thats what we need for the next step. For 10 years we just fell short of champions league most seasons and thought 'if only we had cash'.

Its so totally ironic. It's so totally Everton.

Apart from Iceland who's cost over 40m? really, I can't picture anyone else.

The 20 players x 20m+ is frightening if fully true, we really were like those YT videos of lottery millionaires blowing their loads all over the place and ending with nothing to show for it
I'd say it's legit
Liverpool can sell average players at a higher price coz the 'can't get into the liverpool team' doesn't make them sound crap
We can't
They can also get better players cheaper because the players want to go there and instruct agents accordingly
These comparisons are not fair in that they never consider the variables

For years under moyes we have looked at clubs with money and thought thats what we need for the next step. For 10 years we just fell short of champions league most seasons and thought 'if only we had cash'.

That's it in a nutshell mate , as bad as those days seemed there like halcyon days now.

And now Davy is waiting to pick our bones (i.e Michael Keane) should we get relegated.

you are incorrect

we are odds on to stay up

the odds for relegation are just shy of 6/5 at 2.16
Depends where you look. Majority of firms have us odds on to get relegated. A very volatile market anyway as a win or defeat for any of the relegation candidates at this end of the season will alter the odds drastically

Our net spend last 5 years 540 million

Burnleys 120 million

We are 4th in table on met spend last 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.