Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Dave.
I’m not yo-yoing.
I’ve felt for a while that we are destined to go down.
The club has been mismanaged from top to bottom for the past 4-5 years.
The chickens are coming home to roost I’m afraid.
It’s gonna take a mammoth effort to avoid the drop. I just don’t see these players having it in them.
The point is this: it's going to take a mammoth effort for Burnley to avoid the drop too.

And our players have just taken 4 points from 6 from two decent teams - scoring in the last minute against Leicester, so I see no problem with spirit or morale...and Burnley (that's "the team with with the fight and relegation experience") two weeks ago went and lay down for the worst team in the league Norwich to walk all over them.

Everyone needs to get on an even keel and accept that Burnley are every bit as poor and inconsistent as Everton.

We have a point lead over them and a game in hand. Their two run in bankers: Norwich and S'ton have been played - they're gone.

Let's see what the next round of matches brings us.

I'm done trying to convince Lemmings from hurling themselves over the cliff. These people are 'kin children and deserve nothing but contempt.

Just accept the suituation we're in and deal with it.

with the way they played last night, i'd be surprised if they changed. southampton aren't great but they were totally outplayed. worrying times.
...even that S'ton team with their flip flops on carved out chances they should have taken.

Burnley are rubbish. Let's not forget that.

Well, not really Matty

We're still a point ahead

If we get 9 points then that takes us to 38 which has been enough to keep any team in the division for ages

Everton still control their own fate because Burnley don't have a game in hand on us
without falling out mate

the game i’m hand is liverpool isn’t it?

so its not a game in hand it’s a bumming

@davek I hope so. I'm trying to be positive here and thinking we could still go into the derby ahead and with potentially two games in hand.

Lets have it right too: that is a VERY likely scenario.

If Wolves play like Wolves and Burnley play like Burnley that lot get f.a. from Sunday other than another round of fixtures crossed off with no forward movement.

Let them chew on that with their managerless team.

Lets have it right too: that is a VERY likely scenario.

If Wolves play like Wolves and Burnley play like Burnley that lot get f.a. from Sunday other than another round of fixtures crossed off with no forward movement.

Let them chew on that with their managerless team.

ha ha dave your predictions have been way off

Status
Not open for further replies.