Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about a relegation fight from our position is that it doesn’t take much to stay up. Win 3 games in hand and we’re suddenly in the mix for a mid table finish. Nothing to celebrate, yeah, but not bad for the season we’ve had.

That’s the mentality that frank needs to get into their heads. Our position in the league right now is kinda false because we’ve played 3 less than Watford.

I know, Dyche is good in a relegation fight but winning Burnley’s games in hand only leaves him on 28 points, what we have now.

Regardless of current form, I’m totally confident we won’t go down.

The thing about a relegation fight from our position is that it doesn’t take much to stay up. Win 3 games in hand and we’re suddenly in the mix for a mid table finish. Nothing to celebrate, yeah, but not bad for the season we’ve had.

That’s the mentality that frank needs to get into their heads. Our position in the league right now is kinda false because we’ve played 3 less than Watford.

I know, Dyche is good in a relegation fight but winning Burnley’s games in hand only leaves him on 28 points, what we have now.

I think we're only on 22 points Ron, Burnley a point behind

I’m with you on this but it has to start on Thursday. Running out of winnable games now.

Hard as it may be I've tried to make peace with relegation for months now. I try not to get too wound up or upset by something that's completely out of my control. At the end of the day, live your own life and don't let the lives of these footballers take it over.

Football can be fun, but there's more to life than a bunch of millionaires kicking a bag of air around. Everton will still be here in one form or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.