Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big problem with games in hand, is that they are no good to you if you don't win them. Why would we be any more likely to win our games in hand than all the other games we've played?

I agree there is no guarantees of addition points on the board, but I would rather have 2-3 games in hand on the teams around us than the other way around.

Why are we panicking? There’s like a 5% chance we go down, teams around us are much much worse than us. We’ve had a difficult league campaign yes but we could still end up with silverware
Hope your right and not delusional. We've got Palace away in the FAC no point even turning up. Next 2 games Wolves and Newcastle need 6 points, can't see it.

That was mainly when Benitez was in charge when there was a fair chance he was self sabotaging us
Lampard has been thrown in at the deep end though. That's not good for him or the team. We've had our new manager bounce. Don't get me wrong, it is what it is, we have no choice but back him, but he was the best of a very bad bunch. Its not as if we signed a manager of the caliber of Ancheloti.

Status
Not open for further replies.