Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think we will get relegated even if we get pasted by City, I think will have enough at home to keep us up. Brentford are nosediving down the league as well.

Would bite someone’s hand off for 17th position at end of season. Just too many poor players. A defence that contains Coleman,Keane,Kenny, Holgate and a midfield using Gomes and Iwobi is Championship standard. Allowed ourselves to get carried away with Iwobi actually running last week and JJK doing a couple of Cryuff turns. We are bang in trouble with another likely loss next Saturday night.

I still don't think we will get relegated even if we get pasted by City, I think will have enough at home to keep us up. Brentford are nosediving down the league as well

It comes down to how bad the teams below us are. I'll be worried if Watford or Burnley start to go on a run. I don't think we are capable of putting one together.

Would bite someone’s hand off for 17th position at end of season. Just too many poor players. A defence that contains Coleman,Keane,Kenny, Holgate and a midfield using Gomes and Iwobi is Championship standard. Allowed ourselves to get carried away with Iwobi actually running last week and JJK doing a couple of Cryuff turns. We are bang in trouble with another likely loss next Saturday night.
This.

Look at the starting XI and it’s obvious why we are in a relegation scrap.

We are terrible but I still think we get enough wins at home. I think Norwich and Brentford go then that leaves a battle between Burnley Us Newcastle Watford Leeds.

We are by far the worst side in this league and have been for the last 3 or 4 months.

The sacking of the kopite was at least 5 games too late. I’d be surprised if we are not within a point or two of the bottom 3 after Spurs game

1997 all over again this
We hammered Leeds 7 days ago.
There will be plenty twists and turns yet

100% getting relegated this team. Sides around us starting to show fight and pick up results now. We are spineless and have a tough run of fixture. Bottom 3 after the spurs game and we won’t come back from that

We've just battered two Premier League teams around us since Lampard took over. We'll be fine, even if we have to rely on home wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.