Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let’s not forget, this all started with Martinez, I’d like that to be noted on the record
They loom large!

1642887781657.png

At the risk of saying the bleedingly obvious, relegation is a very serious reality for us, unless things improve...quickly.

The noise here and on other social media until very recently was that there are other worse clubs that will save us. Our results against those clubs and their results recently should have us very worried.

If the shenanigans of the last few weeks can't lift these players to perform, I'm not sure what will. Couple that lack of ability with the disruption of a new manager (potentially controversial appointment at that) coming in and we could have a recipe for disaster.

Newcastle (and the next 5/6 games) is huge...

At the risk of saying the bleedingly obvious, relegation is a very serious reality for us, unless things improve...quickly.

The noise here and on other social media until very recently was that there are other worse clubs that will save us. Our results against those clubs and their results recently should have us very worried.

If the shenanigans of the last few weeks can't lift these players to perform, I'm not sure what will. Couple that lack of ability with the disruption of a new manager (potentially controversial appointment at that) coming in and we could have a recipe for disaster.

Indeed. We have two six pointers coming up v the barcodes. At the moment I expect nil points. In which case we are sunk.

Nah. We'll finish 17th or so. As long as Duncan isn't at the helm! Then it's......

1642888484509.png

Status
Not open for further replies.