Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relegation would of course feel awful at the time but once that wears off I think there are some positives there. First and foremost the club actually have something to play for again rather than the mediocre existence we’ve grown accustomed to making things more interested for the fans. My god, they might even win something!

Secondly it means the squad is ripped to shreds pretty much immediately and the club can then begin a rebuild. This also ties in with the first point ie the fans will actually like the players.

Lastly the fans will almost certainly make sure the absolute moron who owns the club and the board in general are gone and never allowed to set foot in the city again.

It’s not ideal but it would definitely be more interesting and hopefully more entertaining.
And we won't be playing in a corrupt riddled league

We have to plan properly so we don't totally f*** up the probable Championship campaign. Need a solid team of proven players at that level with a couple of solid CBS and a proper striker.
The championship frightens the life out of me considering who runs the club, as well as those who play for us. Start thinking league one if and when we drop.

Nobody can convince me we’re not down now. That’s that. I absolutely hate this bunch of players. Not much else to say than we deserve to go down. Hope we keep Frank and rebuild. Saying that, I’m struggling to be arsed.

Who can even be arsed getting behind these on Saturday. Same old routine of listening to the air raid siren go off before we get absolutely Blitzkrieged.

No offence taken I understand completely. I just can't (or don't want to) comprehend the notion that in the games against Leicester, Brentford and Palace for instance we're not going to win. I can't even imagine how ugly the atmosphere would be, so I guess it's more blind hope that I think we can get two wins from those games. Could genuinely see a riot breaking out if we don't get something.

I hope so, I hope there isn't just apathy and resignation by the end of the season.

Relegation would of course feel awful at the time but once that wears off I think there are some positives there. First and foremost the club actually have something to play for again rather than the mediocre existence we’ve grown accustomed to making things more interested for the fans. My god, they might even win something!

Secondly it means the entire squad is ripped to shreds pretty much immediately and the club can then begin a rebuild. This also ties in with the first point ie the fans might actually like the new players.

Lastly the fans will almost certainly make sure the absolute moron who owns the club and the board in general are gone and never allowed to set foot in the city again.

It’s not ideal but it would definitely be more interesting and hopefully more entertaining.

We won’t bounce back mate. Our finances are in disarray, we’ll follow Sunderland.

This club is burnt because of this gang of shithouses

Status
Not open for further replies.