Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one I’d be bothered about hanging onto is Gordon. He’s the only one I can imagine would be hurt by the situation and desperately want to help the club.
I agree to some extent but ironically this boy most certainly knows how to go down. Have to say I'm getting a bit tired of his antics of falling to floor under every challenge. He gets the decision most times so not all bad but it won't be long before ref's cotton on.

To be fair they absolutely battered Southampton from what I saw. Southampton missed two sitters in the first half but Forster kept them in it, they were a shambles.
From what I saw was S'ton missing two really good chances and then one at the end but yeah saw that Forster had to make some big saves too

I didn't watch a minute or even know the score until late last night, just flicked on a few highlights this morning

S'ton are tosh, we just caught them at one of their less tosh moments of the season and shock horror it was still mainly Michael Keane and Andre Gomes who contributed to the defeat

What do you enjoy about the PL mate serious question?

The corrupt refs?
The "big 6" bias?
The entire pre match coverage chat about said big 6 before a game between Everton vs Southampton?
VAR?
Mid table finishes?
Overpaid primadonna players?
Grubby super agents?

Honestly dont get what so many love about this league. Outside of Everton I dont watch a single other PL match, barely watch CL games either another farce competition.
Let's not forget, it's that same big six who stuck up the big middle finger at the corporate machine that made them something. Bearing in mind this was only last March, and yet we've already forgotten about it. At least the bigwigs who matter have, anyway. When by all rights all six should have been expelled from the PL. Forever.

Yet they still get preferential treatment and feature on PL sponsored Wispa bars.... fecking Wispa bars?!?!?! All marketing and rank hypocrisy.

I always thought it was the PL that was supposed to have teams by the balls, not the other way around. Joke league. Compare that with the honest-to-goodness meat and taters of the great, beautiful game.

I love that intro music - that's footy highlights music. Not this tripe - which I cannot hear without imagining Tyler et al going "SALAHHHHH, MANEEEEE, AGUERROOOOOOOOOOO, SALAHHHHH AGAAAAAAAIN"

First time posting for me. But unable to sleep. I was born in 1955 so have only known top flight football. Really worried! But....the loss to Burnley was a disaster but since then we have played two games and gained 4 points. Burnley have played three games and gained 4 points. So since the Burnley loss we have gained a game in hand, kept the same points gap and of course games are running out for Burnley to overtake us. I am still hopeful!

Status
Not open for further replies.