Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get to sleep im staring at the ceiling worried, when we have starters like a gilf & wobes its not good

I really fear for us.

Already got 2 more points that Derby County managed in 2008 and only 2 less than Sunderland in 2006 so at least we aren't going to go down in history as one of the worst PL teams.

1 point out of 6 is relegation form though... :hayee:

Already got 2 more points that Derby County managed in 2008 and only 2 less than Sunderland in 2006 so at least we aren't going to go down in history as one of the worst PL teams.

1 point out of 6 is relegation form though... :hayee:
It is, this might be taken lightly by yourself but I seriously fear for the future of Ancelotti when we perform like we have in the past 2 games the bubble has burst

I can see us going down

It's Fulham and 2 others.

Yeah, they are so boned.

The nice thing about starting out on fire is we can stay up on less than one point per fixture. I think we got that.

The question is how to wring two per fixture out of our M*A*S*H unit, so that we can have the offseason we want to have with some of the dross coming off the wage bill.

At least we have every other team in a worst position than us so it gives us a glimmer of hope of staying up.
Its bite your nails stuff this.

Moyes promised 40 points but got us champs league. Boberto promised champs league but didn't deliver (got us 72 points which most of us would have forgotten if not for the tireless efforts of some on here). King Carlo has promised nothing but I bet he'll go beyond what the gargoyle and the grifter have accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.