Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said months ago 30 points would keep a side up . Looks like that's too many

Burnley having a late go. I actually think they could beat Newcastle tomorrow with all their injuries at the back. Then beat Forest on final day and that will be 30 points although Forest will probably get 4 points from Sheffield United-Chelsea and stay up on GD.

Luton had to win tonight. Can't see them getting anything at West Ham so final day probably academic for them now.

Some achievement to get safe with almost zero pace. This grindball can generate points, but you are never going to be too far away from trouble when so many players are immobile. The team is crying out for a player who the opposition have to think about when preparing for the game. They currently only think about dealing with Tarks from corners.

We will be here again next season if no pace is added.

Burnley having a late go. I actually think they could beat Newcastle tomorrow with all their injuries at the back. Then beat Forest on final day and that will be 30 points although Forest will probably get 4 points from Sheffield United-Chelsea and stay up on GD.

Luton had to win tonight. Can't see them getting anything at West Ham so final day probably academic for them now.
Got a feeling Sheffield unt will win tomorrow.
Forest record away is abysmal and the will be thinking they really need to win this one.

Just look through the player threads, apparently we have no good players
There was a period around Christmas where Luton were going to get about 40 points from a few.
I said even after the deduction that we would finish at least 8 points above them and was called delusional and arrogant.
But have said before there are posters who like to be miserable and who get satisfaction from from passing this on to others . Bad meffs

There was a period around Christmas where Luton were going to get about 40 points from a few.
I said even after the deduction that we would finish at least 8 points above them and was called delusional and arrogant.
But have said before there are posters who like to be miserable and who get satisfaction from from passing this on to others . Bad meffs

Not me, I hate it. I miss being genuinely excited about the club, I think the last time I felt that was when Carlo first arrived because I naively thought it might of raised standards that have been sorely missing in the club for years.

I fancy Burnley to get a win today for some reason

Forest should win, but if they drop points, then I think they are up against it. Chelsea are playing much better in recent weeks so not a nice fixture for them next weekend

Looking forward to watching it on a stress free saturday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.