Relegation 23/24 Thread

Yep, would be really nice indeed if Luton lose at 3pm and we then go into our game at 5:30 only needing 1 point for safety, especially after the last couple of seasons.

I have no idea if it will relax us or put more pressure on us

I think the big one nerves wise will be Sheffield United if we're not safe yet by then

I could easily see Dyche settling for a 0-0 and safety if Luton lose, and I won't blame him

Just get it done now, ideally before the Sheffield United game and DEFINITELY before Arsenal

If Luton lose this weekend then a point secures our status, barring an amazing goal swing

I think we're +16 on Luton and something like +20 on Burnley

The most Burnley can get is 34 points

If Luton lose, 34 is the most they can get also

A draw tomorrow puts us on 34 and basically safe

(Yes I have been looking at the table and doing the maths like a total lameozoid, why do you ask? lol )
we have to be overtaken by any two of Burnley, Luton and Forest. Honestly guys I think you can stand down.

Looking forward to next season, I’d rather have Luton or Burnley in the division rather than Forest as I’d see them as being worse teams and the more poor teams the better.

As for the comments on RS next yr, Salah seems to have checked out, only 1 yr left on contract, but watch them get £150m off the Saudis to let them rebuild…
I was thinking the same - it would be much better to have Luton in the division next year than have Notts Forest! If Leicester come up then they will likely face a points deduction right away and perhaps even Leeds too.

If Luton lose this weekend then a point secures our status, barring an amazing goal swing

I think we're +16 on Luton and something like +20 on Burnley

The most Burnley can get is 34 points

If Luton lose, 34 is the most they can get also

A draw tomorrow puts us on 34 and basically safe

(Yes I have been looking at the table and doing the maths like a total lameozoid, why do you ask? lol )
After the past few seasons I don't trust us or the league unless we are points ahead and not GD. :D

Would really love to see Forest get over taken and relegated this season. Would laugh my bollox off. Not too bothered which other one between Burnley or Luton but some part of me would like to see Burnley do a great escape after their recent resurgence.

Forrest be pushing for a replay next. Same happened to a club in Greece who the Forrest owner had some involvement with. Lost a game due to poor decisions and managed to get the game replayed.

You know we are 8 points clear with a superior goal difference right? This team doesn't go down, the confidence around the club right now is just too high to allow it to happen. If you want another positive, our current form is the same as Villas, so enjoy the season.
I think I’ve just had too much Everton at the bottom for the last few years

If we’re assuming Forest are losing to Man City, then a win v Brentford secures our safety regardless of what Luton do. Let’s all remember that when they take the lead in the 7th minute at Wolves tomorrow.
As if that would stop the usual people pancking lol Plus Forest find out next week if they get anything back. so we may officially end up above them end of the weekend, then not next week lol