Relegation 23/24 Thread

I just want to confirm status asap so I can really enjoy the run in without browning my pants.

Once that’s done I would just prefer Luton. To stay up due to the fact that Andros Townsend played for us.

But really not bothered who goes
Wear your home kit. You'll be fine in white shorts

I actually think the RS have big problems for a team that aspires to be an elite side.

They need 2 new full backs. TAA can't defend and Rat boy is finished.

Konate and VVD are a poor partnership , a half fit DCL bullied them. Qansah is a really good prospect.

Midfield is lightweight.

Salad is finished ( but they will get big money for him) , Darwin is a joke and Diaz wants to go to Barca. I rate Jota but he's always injured.

The biggest problem will be the loss of Klopp and the introduction of a brand new management team. Slot will be a terrible appointment.

For me it's 50/50 whether they even challenge next season.

As for us. We will lose Onana and Branthwaite. Onana should be relatively easy to replace. Branthwaite is the big one. Assuming Dyche stays in charge im sure he can find a cheap grock of a centre half who will play hoofball.
If we don't get hit by any more deductions next season we should stay up but it won't be pretty

…TAA is a bit of a paradox. He’s an absolutely top drawer ‘kicker’ of a football and his passing range is exceptional. He’s the complete opposite of Doucoure, in that he’s outstanding in possession but grim when he hasn’t got the ball.

Correct me if Im wrong, but after the 10 point deduction in late November and the defeat against United that followed it, I don't think we slipped into the relegation places again after that.

What a commentary that is on the sooper dooper, all singing all dancing competitive Premier League.

No wonder that greasy 'kin spanner Masters hates us.

He wasn’t happy Wednesday night

IMG_0263.jpeg

the latter would apply for us to
Exactly mate and because I know how unjust it would be to have our whole club ripped apart and people at the club’s jobs put at risk etc by a relegation we hadn’t deserved on the pitch, I find it hard to wish for it to happen to Forest. Even though I dislike their fanbase and it would be better for us for next season.

…TAA is a bit of a paradox. He’s an absolutely top drawer ‘kicker’ of a football and his passing range is exceptional. He’s the complete opposite of Doucoure, in that he’s outstanding in possession but grim when he hasn’t got the ball.

“Trent” is out of shot on most of the replays, but there was one doing the rounds I can’t find where he looks like an under8’s player trying to mark a pub team striker. Terrified of going near him and no one else to mark. Bizarre behaviour.

They were far more solid with that kid playing, who was pretty dangerous going forward with youthful abandon.

Looking forward to next season, I’d rather have Luton or Burnley in the division rather than Forest as I’d see them as being worse teams and the more poor teams the better.

As for the comments on RS next yr, Salah seems to have checked out, only 1 yr left on contract, but watch them get £150m off the Saudis to let them rebuild…

If relegation was going to happen then it would have happened last season. Still can't believe we didn't go down.

It remains utterly unacceptable though that, once again, an Everton side finds itself so far adrift of the top of the league ...

What would be worse for the PL. Forest being 1 point behind Luton when the appeal gets released ? If they give a point back then Luton get relegated not Forest and if the don’t Forest haven’t had the same result as us first time round.

I want an absolute crap shoot for PL and Masters. I want them in a zero win position and Masters to have to step down