Relegation 23/24 Thread

While I do agree, can only hope that it’s Leicester with a points deduction to start, Ipswich and then a doozy like WBA or Norwich through the play offs

That's the dream scenario but it could easily be Leeds/Southampton with some of their younger players more used to winning now than 12 months ago. Cynesco Summerville is certainly a far better player now than he was before in the prem.

Ipswich I think will also spend a fair amount given the feelgood factor and McKenna's a good young manager so they remind me a bit of Bournemouth when they came up and they stayed in the prem for five seasons.

It is perhaps not a surprise that in the list of non-penalty goals minus xG, a rough measure of finishing efficiency, Dominic Calvert-Lewin is ranked lowest out of the 565 players to have attempted a shot in the Premier League this season, with Beto sixth bottom.

Note sure how you've worked that out?

Luton's remaining fixtures:
- Brentford (H)
- Wolves (A)
- Everton (H)
- West Ham (A)
- Fulham (H)

Ours:
- Forest (H)
- RS (H)
- Brentford (H)
- Luton (A)
- Sheff Utd (H)
- Arsenal (A)

On paper, we have the 'better' fixtures, plus an extra game to get points from.

Update:

- Wolves (A)
- Everton (H)
- West Ham (A)
- Fulham (H)

Ours:
- Forest (H)
- RS (H)
- Brentford (H)
- Luton (A)
- Sheff Utd (H)
- Arsenal (A)

We’re in a position now where simply avoiding defeat against Forest and Luton probably sees us safe.

A win tomorrow would be a huge step towards safety.

Update:

- Wolves (A)
- Everton (H)
- West Ham (A)
- Fulham (H)

Ours:
- Forest (H)
- RS (H)
- Brentford (H)
- Luton (A)
- Sheff Utd (H)
- Arsenal (A)

We’re in a position now where simply avoiding defeat against Forest and Luton probably sees us safe.

A win tomorrow would be a huge step towards safety.
Win tomorrow and suddenly Wednesday becomes a bit of a free hit against an out of form side too.....

It all depends. We'll get £150 million for Branthwaite and Onana and Dyche/Thelwell Will probably get £50 million to spend. If we can use that well it gives us a chance.
Hope u are right with the valuations but think u are at least 50 million out.Dont want Branthwaite sold btw.