Relegation 23/24 Thread

If you exclude all the times we've won this season, we have actually not won a single game this season. Shocking form from the manager.

I did say when we beat Forest away we didn't deserve to win so there's no way I'm classing that as a win.

In fact, as far as I'm concerned we've won twice this season which was against Newcastle and Chelsea and the other wins don't count because they bored me.

Luton could technically win 1 draw 2 lose 1, finishing on 30pts. Including beating us .

And we could still stay up on goal difference if we win 1 from 6 games. And finish on 30.

My dear old granddad, who has seen us win leagues and various other trophies over the years and been to Wembley to watch us there over a dozen times.... said that this is the biggest week in our club's history.
I hate to say it, but I agree with him. All the kopites I know are anticipating our possible demise with relish.

We need a huge effort against Forest, from players and fans alike.

My dear old granddad, who has seen us win leagues and various other trophies over the years and been to Wembley to watch us there over a dozen times.... said that this is the biggest week in our club's history.
I hate to say it, but I agree with him. All the kopites I know are anticipating our possible demise with relish.

Is @gorgeousgeorgeEFC your granddad ?

Why?

I completely agree Gareth and George does too and many others.

It really is a blessed relief how awful Luton are. It’s just a shame our sorry bunch have to travel there, as I don’t see them winning any of the other 3 games they have left.

You can relax now, Luton are as good as down

You've not seen much of Everton recently have you Sue? Just when we think we can relax is just before a couple of results put us right back in the brown stuff.

If you exclude all the times we've won this season, we have actually not won a single game this season. Shocking form from the manager.

That's a horrible statistic and really shows how bad our deficiencies are. We need to turn that around, but I just don't think it will ever change. Everton that. :hayee:

Like night follows day

We simply can't allow the Grand Old Lady's last ever season to be in the lower leagues.

We MUST win tomorrow. We need another Palace-esque performance from fans and our players alike.