Relegation 23/24 Thread

4 points in the next 3 games and next Saturday at 7.30pm we'll be safe, I reckon. That'd set Luton 7 points to get given their horrendous GD disadvantage and Burnley 8 points to make up given their even worse GD.
I would agree that 7 points now looks the top end of what Luton can add to their tally now. I think we all deserve to be put out of our misery with a win tomorrow but instead we will probably secure safety with a nerve jangler against Sheff United because we must suffer

I think basically we need to be going into that Luton game with at least a three point buffer on them: if we lose that game and they go level on points, that means we ‘just’ have to beat Sheff United to be safe the week after. In my opinion they should lose at West Ham
I know people are running the permutations, and realistically we SHOULD survive, but this is probably as much about WHEN we survive as IF. In other words, for the sake of our mental states, nervous systems, and personal well-being, we need this over in about a week. A win tomorrow brings this torture closer to an end.