Relegation 23/24 Thread

Needs to play Gueye. He has his limitations but he does what he does well - breaks up play, protects the defence and frees up the more 'skillful' players to go forward. I cba to look it up, but it wouldn't surprise me if the majority of our good results/performances have come when he has been in the team.

need him back asap

In reality you dont have to fancy Luton at all. yes they can attack, but they've won as much as us the last few months, despite that. We are ahead of them, thats all that matters. They only have a chance because of us and Forest Deductions. they only started to win from our 1st deduction

it’s a feeling of dread mate luton know they win sat were lashed in the bottom 3

I was actually thinking about that goal with all the 29 passes before my last post, but, I'm inclined to think that the goal was in spite of, rather than because of Dyche. The reason I said he had improved the team was because he had removed the lethargy. I tried very hard to give him a chance, we looked better at the start of the season because he was doing a Bielsa at Leeds and running the players to death. You as a former player will be aware that the ability or willingness to play in that fashion will not last more than a few months.

Last edited:

All that really shows is a side in the bottom 3 can drag themselves out of it at the expense of a side in 16th/17th

No, it shows that OUR side in the last two seasons can survive from worse positions with 6 games left and, therefore, all the doom and gloom today is misplaced.

Word of the day:

CONTEXT