Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to identify as a fridge nowadays. Stop this sexism.

I’m sure getting pumped 6-0 is fair grounds for posters to lose their heads like. Probably one of the only acceptable times for posters to lose it.
Lose your heads over a 6-0 hammering. Sure.

But put it into context. Anyone saying that Chelsea were there for the taking are taking the piss. They'd only lost one in 12 games going into that and they were at home at a place we've had one win since 1994 FFS.

It’s probably a good thing we’ve got a free hit against Forest next.

Even a draw would be good to stabilise morale after this dry bumming.

A win would be an unexpected bonus.

But if we get absolutely twhatted again, it’s not like we couldn’t see it coming and we’ll still have hope that Luton get struck down by AIDS.

What?

Smells of wet pampers in 'ere.

The fans and players need to both show up this weekend and put in a shift. This aint the time to be feeling sorry for yourself.

I understand it: they want someone to tell them it'll be alright. But no one can do that so they stamp their feet and scweam and scweam about certain relegation.

Imagine being that piss weak?

Lose your heads over a 6-0 hammering. Sure.

But put it into context. Anyone saying that Chelsea were there for the taking are taking the piss. They'd only lost one in 12 games going into that and they were at home at a place we've had one win since 1994 FFS.
Personally I'm not surprised at the loss though I did have hopes of a draw.

It's just the throwing away of our better goal difference than anyone else down there with us that annoys me the most.

Still in our hands if we beat Forest and Luton true, but I can't blame anyone for fearing the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.