Relegation 23/24 Thread

Still think we will stay up. Tonight's game did nothing either way, though obviously any type of win tonight and sunday would have gone a long way, and never thought myself it would come down to GD as some have maybe thought, always thought we may stay up by a few points

Still think we will stay up. Tonight's game did nothing either way, though obviously any type of win tonight and sunday would have gone a long way, and never thought myself it would come down to GD as some have maybe thought, always thought we may stay up by a few points
Going down if we can't beat Forrest at home and at least draw Luton away. Not getting anything vs arsenal or the RS

Not that i have any faith in them but they have to bounce back and give us a reaction from this tonigjt. No bs from dyche been second best no excuse show us vs forest you lot care

I've accepted the drop now. When you are being humiliated weekly and shown to be out of your depth, finding a truer level gives you a chance to eventually regroup. There is no immediate future for this club in the top flight. The club needs to be purged and we'll have to start again.
Few weeks ago this would be littered with frowns and confused face emojis. Reality bites. Given the finances, it’s this season or next. And a bit of extra corporate income the year after probably gets you the salary of one and a half good players, if they can be persuaded to come. We’ll still be miles behind in spending power.

The rebuild is going to be brutal given the state of the players on the fringes and below the 1st team.