Relegation 23/24 Thread

I fancy City to take Luton completely for granted and concede a preposterous equaliser that simultaneously brings Liverpool closer to the title and Everton closer to Armageddon.

It's prudent to brace oneself for the worst.

Always amazes me the people who write 200/300 posts here weekly about how terrible everything is and relegation is imminent....and genuinely have no clue on other teams results and what it means for the actual league table.

Forest not winning this is a good day and Wolves have a pretty good record this season when they go infront in games I think.

It's absolutely crazy that no matter how appalling bad this Everton side is, if we didn't have 8 points deducted, we'd be safe on 35 points.

'Best league in the world'.

It's absolutely crazy that no matter how appalling bad this Everton side is, if we didn't have 8 points deducted, we'd be safe on 35 points.

'Best league in the world'.

Can be comfortable winning 3-4 games in quick succession. That purple patch in October/November/early December has given a decent chance of staying up.

Think it was 7 wins in 10 so the best form in nearly a decade in premier league I'd imagine unless the early months of Carlo had something similar?
'

I fancy City to take Luton completely for granted and concede a preposterous equaliser that simultaneously brings Liverpool closer to the title and Everton closer to Armageddon.

It's prudent to brace oneself for the worst.

I expect that to happen but then Pep to suddenly wake up and drag Matheus Nunes off for Foden and then they go on to win it anyway.