Relegation 23/24 Thread

Was a must win in the end with that late Luton turnaround.

Hopefully that will spark the usual mini win spree at Goodison in the run in as I really don't see much at all from the last three away games and could be back down on 25 points this time next week so still plenty of work to do.

We did our job today, won our game. It could have been much worse if we had lost or drawn. We keep our 4 point gap between us and the drop zone, but also there Brentford, Forrest and Luton are below us. As long as we stay ahead of 1 of them, we will be fine.

I get people saying we won so why worry but we beat a truly awful burnley team who have been relegated for months with a fluke goal. We can't score and can't defend really anymore. Another points deduction and its curtains
I mean yeah but we're also crap and getting a scrappy win like that plus the point midweek cant just be shoved aside. Burnley have also been ok of late and started to learn the league somewhat.

If we can get to the Chelsea game a week on Monday and still be out of the bottom 3 with 3 home games to come after Chelsea, then we'll have done fantastically we'll and it'll be in our hands.

All about pts deductions this week, then how everyone else gets on tomorrow and next week before we play Chelsea.