Relegation 23/24 Thread

So many wet knickers on here.

We won't drop into the bottom 3 again this season.

Vault me, as the cool kids say.

4 club mini league with Brentford Forest and Luton. We only need to not come bottom of it. We’ve also got the kindest fixtures. As long as we don’t get a big points deduction we should have enough.

i hate this second charge hanging over us because even if the best case scenario happens on saturday and we beat burnley and luton lose to bournemouth, another points deduction basically puts us back in the mix with us having to look over our shoulders again
yeah very true just have to take it one game at a time at this point, even after that could even be an appeal to wait for. Still going to feel like an eternity for this season to end

Seems to have been about 10 weeks now that Luton are going to go past us because they score goals and have something about them. They’re still below us and the gap has widened by a point. That’s with us having a 6 point deduction as well.

What killed them was losing Adebayo in the warm up v Man. United, that was mid Feb and he hasn't played since. Previous two games he'd scored a hattrick v Brighton and I think two at Newcastle in that mad 4-4 so they had two decent strikers up there in him and Morris.

Ogbene disappeared from the line up in recent times so I assume he's injured aswell so the reality is their first 11 has done well in most games but they hardly have any depth which you'd expect from what they spent so the results have fortunately aligned with that.

With Luton on 22 points with 7 games remaining I feel like the absolute best they can do is 4 wins from 7, giving them 34 points maximum.

They have
Bournemouth H
Man City A
Brentford H
Wolves A
Us H
West Ham A
Fulham H

I can’t see them beating Man City, Wolves or West Ham on the road. Can only see them winning the home games. Bournemouth will be tough I think, I think Luton will beat Brentford. Our game there could be massive. Proper “6 pointer” will probably be a draw! Out of those Fulham will have nothing to play for and as we saw against Forrest, Fulham lack a backbone.

For us I’m still targeting 4 wins out of the last 8. I have a suspicion we will get a 4 point deduction putting us on the same points as Luton with a game in hand.

Something about Luton really annoys me and I can’t put my finger on what it is, whether they win lose or draw. They just do my head in to watch.
Luton for some reason remind me of a Guy Ritchie low budget movie cast. Chong that plays with them gives me Pulp Fiction vibes. I'm waiting for Vinny Jones to take over as manager there someday.

With Luton on 22 points with 7 games remaining I feel like the absolute best they can do is 4 wins from 7, giving them 34 points maximum.

They have
Bournemouth H
Man City A
Brentford H
Wolves A
Us H
West Ham A
Fulham H

I can’t see them beating Man City, Wolves or West Ham on the road. Can only see them winning the home games. Bournemouth will be tough I think, I think Luton will beat Brentford. Our game there could be massive. Proper “6 pointer” will probably be a draw! Out of those Fulham will have nothing to play for and as we saw against Forrest, Fulham lack a backbone.

For us I’m still targeting 4 wins out of the last 8. I have a suspicion we will get a 4 point deduction putting us on the same points as Luton with a game in hand.
They have only won 5 games in 31 so far. Cannot see them getting anywhere near 4 wins in the last 7. They have somehow become a myth in here. I can’t see them breaking 30 points