Relegation 23/24 Thread

67 years a supporter yet occasionally late at night I think let us go down.
I don't mean it but this club has done my head in and its us supporters who bear the pain. Not Moshiri not the board not the players but it's us who feels the real pain. And I'm feeling real pain
We aren't done yet mate, hold fast toffees

It worries me that the majority of our upcoming ‘winnable’ games are at home. Over recent seasons Everton have developed a nasty habit of disappointing at home when a result is desperately needed.
Yes. Because they’ll all set up in the same way Palace and West Ham did. Sit deep, let us have the ball, leaving us with no ideas how to break them down. We get desperate and just throw more bodies forward, and are worryingly vulnerable to counter attacks.

Yes. Because they’ll all set up in the same way Palace and West Ham did. Sit deep, let us have the ball, leaving us with no ideas how to break them down. We get desperate and just throw more bodies forward, and are worryingly vulnerable to counter attacks.
We should play them at their own game and sit deep as well. 90 minutes of football with the ball on the centre spot and both teams standing a respectable 15 yards back. Take the 0-0 and hope that 31 points (after the next 3 point deduction) will be enough. 'But boss, we've also got Arsenal, Chelsea and the RS to play'. Damn, i didn't think of that!'

Get the flares and the Everton dog and the fella who ties himself to goalposts for the home games

It’s our only hope
12th man time Spud, home and away, even those watching on the tele, on the radio, we need to give the 11 players on the pitch and the gaffer our full support for the next 10 games.

Ignore all the noise, leave our agendas behind, if we go down, we need to have a long hard look in the mirror, unless we gave everything we have.