Relegation 23/24 Thread

I tell you what if Forest ‘s point deduction is less then we had we need to be aggressive and go for the for the high court against the premier league.
No messing about and get the 6 points back while we’re at it.
Thing is though this club are cowards and disgust me.
They have no guts and accept the punishment given like mice.
We need to go for the throat in this.
Believe me Forest have bought loads of players they don’t need. They have over spent like there’s no tomorrow. How could they sustain that?
We know what will happen!!
But. Do they get 10 like us and then have to appeal it? Or do they get 6 and then appeal and get that taken down? I think it’s all fixed for this to be the final year of Everton in the league.

But. Do they get 10 like us and then have to appeal it? Or do they get 6 and then appeal and get that taken down? I think it’s all fixed for this to be the final year of Everton in the league.
Maybe it’s the deal with the EFL. We’re not going to give you any money but we’ll send Everton down to boost gate receipts.

Seriously, though, I’m just not worried this year. Too many crap teams and Forest facing a deduction.

At this point in the last two seasons, I was sure we were gone. Can’t see it this season.

Next year, however…

Its impressive how they managed to force Everton to build a new Stadium, waste 1billion on transfers and wages and THEN also got us to breach PSR by not using basic maths.

But even more impressive is how they managed to persuade BIG Vlad to invade Ukraine and get our USM sponsorship cancelled.

They really are the Devils club.

Im honestly trying my very best not to become a real DOOMER, but honestly, I am finding it impossible.

My man Zat accused me of being miserable the other day, he blamed my home life, but Everton is the worst thing in my life atm, if it wasnt for Everton I would be skipping around the house, but there is just a big blue cloud that follows me around and its name is Everton.

I should stop posting on here, take a break from social media, but that doesnt help, Everton is a virus and I dont have a cure.
I'd imagine that's the case for most of us.

Im honestly trying my very best not to become a real DOOMER, but honestly, I am finding it impossible.

My man Zat accused me of being miserable the other day, he blamed my home life, but Everton is the worst thing in my life atm, if it wasnt for Everton I would be skipping around the house, but there is just a big blue cloud that follows me around and its name is Everton.

I should stop posting on here, take a break from social media, but that doesnt help, Everton is a virus and I dont have a cure.
Mate it's just sport. And even if we go down we'll prob have enough to bounce back up.

Personally I think we'll have enough to scrape by this season anyway. We've had some points back and even tho we've been on a crap run Dyches PPG vs other teams below us should mean we stay up.

And even if you don't believe in stats and all that there's still factually a number of worse teams below us.

Whatever the future holds who knows but it is only a sport at the end of the day. More to life.