Relegation 23/24 Thread

I was out with my mates recently and every single one said if they were to start life again, they'd make sure they never liked football. Most said they're embarrassed that they even have a passing interest in it and I couldn't agree more really
My son's can't be arsed with football at all. At first it really bothered me, but now I'm delighted. The weekend is just a time to chill for them, I'm jealous!

We "need" 20m a month from 777 to stay afloat, if they take away that money, what then?

Im not suggesting administration will happen, I just feel as tho a lot of people are assuming it wont happen and I have no idea why.

We are a club in massive of amount of debt, if the people currently propping up our debt walk away, we are then a debt ridden club with no cash, it takes 1 month for players not to get paid, for Laing not to get paid, 1 month, not 6.
Yes but you don't go into administration for missing 1 months payment

Fair enough.
Personally I don’t think it could have gone anymore in our favour.
I said earlier I would be delighted if Brentford lose so they are still in the mix and Luton/forest game being a draw. My logic was that way both teams have dropped points and we are not overtaken.

we look clueless we would of been safe if we hadn’t wasted the chances and dropped pts

I tell you what if Forest ‘s point deduction is less then we had we need to be aggressive and go for the for the high court against the premier league.
No messing about and get the 6 points back while we’re at it.
Thing is though this club are cowards and disgust me.
They have no guts and accept the punishment given like mice.
We need to go for the throat in this.
Believe me Forest have bought loads of players they don’t need. They have over spent like there’s no tomorrow. How could they sustain that?
We know what will happen!!