Relegation 23/24 Thread

Im honestly trying my very best not to become a real DOOMER, but honestly, I am finding it impossible.

My man Zat accused me of being miserable the other day, he blamed my home life, but Everton is the worst thing in my life atm, if it wasnt for Everton I would be skipping around the house, but there is just a big blue cloud that follows me around and its name is Everton.

I should stop posting on here, take a break from social media, but that doesnt help, Everton is a virus and I dont have a cure.
Please don't 💙

I don’t feel anywhere near as bad about our chances this season compared to the last two. We are crap like, but better than the two previous years, and our rivals are arguably worse this season. The main concern has been the deductions. We HAVE to be due a few wins too.

If we could score even just here and there we'd already be safe. The last two seasons i felt the team could collapse at any time in a game. Previous two seasons we conceded 57 and 66. And despite some thinking its all a dyche thing. Scored 34 and 43. Goal difference of -23 both seasons. Its not sexy or exciting but we've more than halved the goal difference.
Saying all that. If we dont survive with those home games against sides all around us he can do one. Along with that striker who hasnt showed up for 6 months.

Im honestly trying my very best not to become a real DOOMER, but honestly, I am finding it impossible.

My man Zat accused me of being miserable the other day, he blamed my home life, but Everton is the worst thing in my life atm, if it wasnt for Everton I would be skipping around the house, but there is just a big blue cloud that follows me around and its name is Everton.

I should stop posting on here, take a break from social media, but that doesnt help, Everton is a virus and I dont have a cure.

I was out with my mates recently and every single one said if they were to start life again, they'd make sure they never liked football. Most said they're embarrassed that they even have a passing interest in it and I couldn't agree more really

I was out with my mates recently and every single one said if they were to start life again, they'd make sure they never liked football. Most said they're embarrassed that they even have a passing interest in it and I couldn't agree more really
What I find interesting is how much fun and relaxing watching other sport is, six nations today...Great fun , no stress.and still.exciting

Very. Looking the other week everyone had games in hand on us. Week or two later we havent moved and all of them have played a game more.
Deffo, I was really concerned that we'd be right in the mire after this weekend but after the midweek result and today's results we're basically in exactly the same situation but with our rivals having fewer games to play. We do need to win a game or two ourselves, however.

This is how I feel too. A mix of family side of things, friend connections and general habit is the only thing keeping me in it. I've got to admit, its always been a good conversation for awkward social situations.

It is, genuinely, very embarrassing. The world is moving forward and us football fans are being left behind, by our own choices.