Relegation 23/24 Thread

Understand the draw shouts with us not knowing the score with point deductions but for me, Forest are the better team.

As it stands, we win our game in hand and we'd be 7 points clear. Overturning 3 results with 9 to go is a massive ask for Luton.
Think they have the better attacking quality but agree is about keeping luton down. I am still hopeful of forest getting bigher deduction that keeps us above both

Started hoping for draws but actually think the combination of the results is ideal as things stand. A Forest win coupled with a Brentford win would've opened up a small gap and wouldn't have been ideal. But the combo of a Burnley win and a Forest win is arguably even better than two draws, although a Luton equaliser wouldn't worry me.
I’ll buy that logic.

I’m certainly pleased Brentford are still dangling there, tantalisingly.

It's not like Luton have it easier. They have Arsenal, Man City and Spurs all away coming up.

9 Games to go.
Brutal run coming up for them. The points are certainly there to be had for us in April and early May as we play the entire bottom of the table in that stretch. Just pointing out that our game in hand isn’t likely to count for much.