Relegation 23/24 Thread

I don’t trust Forest to more of a deduction to us. Draw please.

FTPL
Forest are irrelevant if we stay ahead of Luton. It makes most sense to see them lose every game from now on. We have a four-point cushion on them. Even with another deduction, we are in the box seat. But if they start picking up points, that calculation changes.

Forest for the win all day.

Devil takes the hindmost - and that's Luton.

A Forest win is the best result for us as we just need to finish above 3 sides.

And Forest have some very winnable games left including Palace and Fulham home to come.

We've got a much better chance of finishing above Luton so the current scoreline is the best for us.

Burnley winning isn’t the worst result

Probably too late for them but it keeps Brentford in the mix

Just need Luton to snatch a draw and it’s been an okay day of results
The optimal result in Luton Forest would be a draw (2 points go to rivals rather than 3 if either win), but I think there’s something to be said for Luton building up a negative head of steam.

I think we should aim to build a good lead on Luton, and hope the points deduction does for Forest.

Understand the draw shouts with us not knowing the score with point deductions but for me, Forest are the better team.

As it stands, we win our game in hand and we'd be 7 points clear. Overturning 3 results with 9 to go is a massive ask for Luton.

Same here.

Can someone who’s got credible information or knowledge confirm if Forrest will actually get points deducted this season please?

Understand the draw shouts with us not knowing the score with point deductions but for me, Forest are the better team.

As it stands, we win our game in hand and we'd be 7 points clear. Overturning 3 results with 9 to go is a massive ask for Luton.

i disagree mate. we won’t win the game in hand IMO so we go from today of todays results

Our game in hand is the RS. Even drawing that one seems like a longshot.

The optimal result in Luton Forest would be a draw (2 points go to rivals rather than 3 if either win), but I think there’s something to be said for Luton building up a negative head of steam.

I think we should aim to build a good lead on Luton, and hope the points deduction does for Forest.

exactly what i’ve been saying

A Forest win is the best result for us as we just need to finish above 3 sides.

And Forest have some very winnable games left including Palace and Fulham home to come.

We've got a much better chance of finishing above Luton so the current scoreline is the best for us.
Started hoping for draws but actually think the combination of the results is ideal as things stand. A Forest win coupled with a Brentford win would've opened up a small gap and wouldn't have been ideal. But the combo of a Burnley win and a Forest win is arguably even better than two draws, although a Luton equaliser wouldn't worry me.