Relegation 23/24 Thread

Theres a big difference between saying oh this result looks like its going against us that is worrying and saying Luton are so much better than us its so obvious that they're staying up everyone who didn't see this coming is stupid and there was a LOT of that going on.
I'm extremely grateful I only saw the result after the game, otherwise you'd defo have seen my head rolling down the road at HT

I'm extremely grateful I only saw the result after the game, otherwise you'd defo have seen my head rolling down the road at HT
With the thousand others it was like a remake of the Sony Bravia ad from few years back!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314_121256_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314_121256_Google.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 5
Taken a while to read through the comments before, during and after last nights match. Nice to see us descend into defeatist carnage then rise from the ashes like a phoenix wearing piss stained Y fronts. I suspect there are quite a few homes smelling of Daz Ultra and Shake N Vac today.

Never Change Everyone.

On the issue of Luton's goalscoring record, they concede (very nearly) 3 goals for every 2 that they score. Last night actually represented an improvement on their average. We don't score, ever, but our GD is still 8 better than Luton's. Like everyone I wish we could score more (or just score at all), but I'm not for adopting the Luton model.

Under normal circumstances I would go with that option but with a likely further points deduction in the 2-3 point range, I would not want Luton to get within one win of our points total knowing we have to play them at Kenilworth Road.
I am working on the assumption that Forest will get a 6 point deduction so less concerned if they get 3 points on Saturday.

How bad is it that we are having to do these permutations in the first place because we are not confident that Everton can get enough points themselves.
Just be furious if they do cap the limit at 6 if they have been found to be way higher that what we had. Then they think its fair to give ua another 6, meaning they have give us -12 for the season. That makes a huge difference for any club in the league, is my fear but is still on the players to come back and get wins

Hard to know what result is best on Saturday. Probably a draw, but who knows

There isn’t really a “bad” result possible to be fair. At least one of them has to drop points. But also one of them has to gain points and that’s the way some of the more unstable fans in our fanbase will be thinking of it, therefore there is no good result possible.