Relegation 23/24 Thread

I was watching my local semi-pro team and checking scores . I couldn’t believe Luton were 3-0 up , a quick check of the table at half time updated by the BBC and they were 1 point behind us , Forest in the relegation zone on goal difference and also only a point behind us. All rather scary .
Same again saturday

Anyone interested in how we`ve been tracking against previous seasons? If not , just keep scrolling....

Even with the deduction we have the same points now after 28 games than we did in 21/22, in that season Frank Lampard managed 14 points to the end of the season. You`d think we need that sort of tally again (39) with another incoming PSR charge.

We are 1 point behind last season where Dyche picked up 11 points from the last 10 games including the nail biter on the final day, this final total (36) may be enough but with the 2nd PSR charge will leave us vulnerable IMO.

10 cup finals in which we need to accumulate as many points as possible, seems obvious but the last 11 games has eroded any room for error.

1710371705852.png