Relegation 23/24 Thread

Wondering whether it is right to go all in on Luton now with a Forest victory being the preferred result. They lose against Forest then they play Spurs and Arse both away. Lose all 3 and that would be 21 points with 7 games left

Assuming Forest get 6 pts and we get 2 (surely they won’t charge us twice for same years), then Forest win maybe slightly preferable to a draw.

But we won’t know that on sat so I’m hoping for a draw.
I am still going for we get 6 atleast so need to be clear of luton by that hopefully more

Wondering whether it is right to go all in on Luton now with a Forest victory being the preferred result. They lose against Forest then they play Spurs and Arse both away. Lose all 3 and that would be 21 points with 7 games left
Yeah, I agree with you.
If Luton lose to Forest, I think they'd struggle to get more than 31 points.
It'd be totally on us if we failed to top that.

Assuming Forest get 6 pts and we get 2 (surely they won’t charge us twice for same years), then Forest win maybe slightly preferable to a draw.

But we won’t know that on sat so I’m hoping for a draw.
Luton play City, Spurs and Arsenal in 3 of the 4 games after Forest whereas Forest have 2 winnable home games so if Forest beat Luton, they would be more likely to go on a bit of a run.