Relegation 23/24 Thread

People are acting like its Dom missing every single chance every game.

Its EVERYBODY.

We just lack a slotter tho.

"A goal in a 3–1 win for Everton against Burnley on 15 April meant Lukaku was the first Everton player since Bob Latchford to score 25 goals in two consecutive seasons in all competitions, and the first player since the legendary Dixie Dean to score in nine consecutive matches at Goodison Park.[69] On 20 April 2017, Lukaku was named in the PFA Team of the Year for the first time"

We finished 11th in both these seasons.
Dom is missing every single chance he gets. But the squad as a whole just just bad. Pickford, Branth, Tarks, and maybe Onana if surrounded by some creative quality could push for a top 4 place. The rest are just middling squad players at best, including our beautiful model #9

Dom is missing every single chance he gets. But the squad as a whole just just bad. Pickford, Branth, Tarks, and maybe Onana if surrounded by some creative quality could push for a top 4 place. The rest are just middling squad players at best, including our beautiful model #9
I no longer need to defend Dom, his goals when he leaves this Everton hell will speak for me.

To celebrate our forthcoming 3 week unbeaten run the lads deserve some R and R and some warm weather rehabilitation. Maybe Dubai or the Maldives
Yes Get in our boys have indeed flown out to Portugal for some well deserved warm weather "training". Let's built some sandcastles and take shots at them. And a few rounds of crazy golf and cocktails
TravelRepublic_Wokecation_3007192-800x450.jpg

What about Forest? Hang on let me guess, they’re not getting a deduction are they?
They could get less of a deduction than us. That's a real possibility. Their case will come down to not selling Brennan Johnson. They'll argue he didn't want to leave so their hands were tied. Whether they'll dismiss their defence like ours is a complete coin toss.

They could get less of a deduction than us. That's a real possibility. Their case will come down to not selling Brennan Johnson. They'll argue he didn't want to leave so their hands were tied. Whether they'll dismiss their defence like ours is a complete coin toss.

I’m sorry but that makes absolutely no sense.

I’m sorry but that makes absolutely no sense.
That's kind of the point. The Premier League's decisions don't often make much sense. So we can't really predict what will or won't happen to us or Forest. You were convinced we'd get most of our points back and we didn't. There's a chance we could end up losing 12 points this season.

That's kind of the point. The Premier League's decisions don't often make much sense. So we can't really predict what will or won't happen to us or Forest. You were convinced we'd get most of our points back and we didn't. There's a chance we could end up losing 12 points this season.

Not quite right, I was convinced we wouldn’t end up keeping the original 10 point deduction, I was absolutely certain about that. And we didn’t, despite the wailing and gnashing of teeth from plenty on here that were adamant we weren’t getting anything back. I was adamant we should have had the whole 10 back, and still am.