Relegation 23/24 Thread

Another 6 point deduction would make things a bit squeaky according to the "supercomputer" then.
We arent getting a 6 point deduction for the 2nd charge. If they do ANY deduction from it itll be something like 2. The PL have already gotten the government far too interested and another 6 points for the same "crime" would guarantee it.

We arent getting a 6 point deduction for the 2nd charge. If they do ANY deduction from it itll be something like 2. The PL have already gotten the government far too interested and another 6 points for the same "crime" would guarantee it.
You are indeed correct, it will be 10 points for the 2nd charge, people who dont learn should be treated harshly.

I hope this but honestly would you be surpirsed if they did, it might be another situation we get 6 then goes down on appeal like the 10.

Remember how everyone from the Premier League authorities to the media called for "clemency" and "fairness" when the scab six threatened to destory the domestic sport, along with very existence of a chuck of the football prymid with the whole super league nonsense? Funny how that "clemency" and "fairness" doesn't apply to anyone else for far less serious issues isn't it eh......

I think if we beat Forest, we stay up. But that's an absolutely massive if right now as we'll need to score to achieve that.

You have to assume that Forest will lose more points than we do for our respective breaches, if we say it's 3 and 6 points, they would need to gain 8 more points from us in their other games to finish above us (currently taking our better goal difference into account) - providing we beat them.

I put the chances of beating Forest at Goodison at about 33.3%.

I think that's the most likely outcome too but it's the PL, so who knows. Not them, that's for sure. The whole thing is a mess.

I think if we beat Forest, we stay up. But that's an absolutely massive if right now as we'll need to score to achieve that.

You have to assume that Forest will lose more points than we do for our respective breaches, if we say it's 3 and 6 points, they would need to gain 8 more points from us in their other games to finish above us (currently taking our better goal difference into account) - providing we beat them.

I put the chances of beating Forest at Goodison at about 33.3%.
at present i think you put the dot in between the wrong threes