Relegation 23/24 Thread

Aren't Leicester getting charged soon?

Them coming up and starting straight away on -6 would be a help (and really how it should be if you're going with points deductions).
According to the CFRU submission, Leicester have not refuted the suggestion they could be in breach of the PSR rules, and whether the club is promoted or not, they will still face sanctions if they are found in breach for this season, although if they are promoted it would likely be just a fine.

Ten Games to go ….

Bournemouth Away
Newcastle Away
Burnley. Home
Chelsea. Away
Forest. Home
Brentford. Home
Luton Away
Sheff Utd. Home
Arsenal. Away
Liverpool away. Yet to be arranged

I think we need to get 10-12 points from that lot to get safe assuming our punishment is no worse than Forests
We have at best two winnable away games

And with a home record of 3 wins all season it’s looking very grim

It's all going to come down to the charges against Forest and ourselves.

Forest must get at least 6 points because it appears their mitigation is the Johnson sale to Spurs and, having seen how they dismissed our appeal, that won't stand up at all.

That would put us 7 points above Forest so all would come down to our second charge.

I just hope the Premier League can see the huge hole they are digging themselves if they effectively punish a club for a second time. They'll just have an endless list of cases and a league table looking like a GCSE maths exam...

I half expect us and Forest to be given 6points deduction, and both to appeal, and end with whatever we both end up with (Thought 2/3 point deduction in the end for us)

Ten Games to go ….

Bournemouth Away
Newcastle Away
Burnley. Home
Chelsea. Away
Forest. Home
Brentford. Home
Luton Away
Sheff Utd. Home
Arsenal. Away
Liverpool away. Yet to be arranged

I think we need to get 10-12 points from that lot to get safe assuming our punishment is no worse than Forests
Looks scarier the more times I see it. Especially with the charge waiting to pounce...

( We need the filth game soon as possible, especially with Arsenal away last game.. )

think we need at least 15/16pts with the charge and with that list and our form, just can't see it.
10 games focusing on forest, this is killing me.

Everything was looking Rosey until Onana missed that penalty in the shootout against Fulham. Think if a draw was got against Spurs after that game we be alright but confidence evaporated after that defeat and the heads dropped from then on and continue to drop. The team is stuck in an awful rut and unless get a bit of luck going our way in the next game or two just don't know how that rut will end

3 weeks off has come at the perfect time for us (usually these breaks seem to come just as we get a bit of momentum).

A bit of warmer weather, recuperation and possibly some group erotic massages will be just what this squad needs.

According to the CFRU submission, Leicester have not refuted the suggestion they could be in breach of the PSR rules, and whether the club is promoted or not, they will still face sanctions if they are found in breach for this season, although if they are promoted it would likely be just a fine.

Why?