Relegation 23/24 Thread

Im p1ssed off at Everton not taking their chances, but Im more pissed off with how weve been treated by Masters/PL, with the instant 10 points, and rhe shadow of further points hanging over us at the end of the season. Absolutely seething with them.

If Forests punishment isnt at least 6 net of our two, I might just implode. These things should not be being sorted within a few weeks before the end, to probably weeks after the end of the season. Its bordering on an illegal working practice if it hasnt surpassed that.

Im p1ssed off at Everton not taking their chances, but Im more pissed off with how weve been treated by Master/PL, with the instant 10 points, and rhe shadow of further points hanging over us at the end of the season. Absolutely seething with them.
On that 10points thing, i am getting a tiny touch tired of Dyche going on about the 10points if not took off, that we would be safe - which off course we would have been. But feels like the last week dyche has began to mention the 10point thing more than any other time to me

but he’s here so…
Our misery will continue until we get owners in who want to change the club from top to bottom, but I don't want anyone telling me Dyche is a good manager, he is bang average, there is a reason why he was Burnley manager for a long time and when he was sacked no one came in for him only us.

His teams don't score it's that simple

Im p1ssed off at Everton not taking their chances, but Im more pissed off with how weve been treated by Masters/PL, with the instant 10 points, and rhe shadow of further points hanging over us at the end of the season. Absolutely seething with them.

If Forests punishment isnt at least 6 net of our two, I might just implode. These things should not be being sorted within a few weeks before the end, to probably weeks after the end of the season. Its bordering on an illegal working practice if it hasnt surpassed that.
Some of the “football finance experts” (who in my opinion spout more crap than fans as they often haven’t bothered to read charges/reports) are sticking their head above ground to suggest Forests breach is less than our first one, that their mitigation is the Johnson thing, and even read that they should get a tiny points penalty because they removed the sporting advantage by selling their best player.

Thats makes no sense as the sporting advantage of overspending occurs over the 3 year period, not after. But they haven’t once said they will robustly defend their position etc. I think they are comfortable. We need to win games or go down. No ifs or buts. No advantage is going to come out of this next round of charges. The more points we chuck away on the pitch, the more SuperSilks 4 points seems a bit of a crappy haul given how many arguments in our favour.

Luton’s mentality and our mentality are worlds apart, worryingly.
A lot of emotional baggage in our squad. I thought a few seasons of a relegation battle would wake this lot up but I’m starting to realize us going down and getting rid of a lot of these could be the answer. May never see the premier league again in our life time but maybe there will be a few players who actually give a sh it with the hopes of getting us back up.