Relegation 23/24 Thread

It does, although my concern with Luton is they spend the last month playing teams that likely will have little to play for and, even easier, us.
Honestly, if Luton beat us for a third time this season then they deserve to relegate us. I can't worry about that. At some point, a team has got to help itself. No excuses for for going down, points deductions and all, if we lose three times to Luton.

Honestly, if Luton beat us for a third time this season then they deserve to relegate us. I can't worry about that. At some point, a team has got to help itself. No excuses for for going down, points deductions and all, if we lose three times to Luton.
We've bee lucky with fixtures and the timing of opposition's misfortunes and been unable to do so, two years in a row so far.

Think we are in real danger this season. We have numerous chances in every game yet don’t score or kill teams off. That’s a big worry.

Think it will come down to the second charge and if we get another deduction. We are awful but we have Burnley and Sheff United at home and Luton away. Add Forest at home as well. If we can’t beat the drop with them fixtures then we deserve everything we get.

Think it will come down to the second charge and if we get another deduction. We are awful but we have Burnley and Sheff United at home and Luton away. Add Forest at home as well. If we can’t beat the drop with them fixtures then we deserve everything we get.
I agree with the home fixtures remaining, but honestly are we confident that we can get wins from them when we have played like we have all season at home. We either play bad and lose or play well and still lose most of them. 3 wins all seasons at home, can’t see us winning 4 out 5 at home.