Relegation 23/24 Thread

How did it get so bad? Look at the state of this squad. That was full strength today more or less - only Gueye injured and Coleman possibly not fully fit. Yet there are seemingly no options that will enable better attacking play, no more clinical strikers, no quicker wingers. It's absolutely heartbreaking to see what's become of us - we were 2nd going into the new year just three years ago under Carlo, now we're on the verge of relegation and insolvency.
We’ve lost Siggy, James, Richy and Gordon. Could we say anyone we’ve signed would come close to any one of those let alone all four. Oh and Digne crossing ability. No wonder our attacking seems weak now.

Goal difference is just 5 ahead of Forest who have a game in hand and 7 ahead of Luton who have 2 games in hand...

With another charge coming I think the decision is simple....

Sack Dyche and have a go at staying up with a manager bounce.

Or

Stick with Dyche and go down, clearly Dyche can`t turn this around, he doesn`t have the ability or he would have by now.
For who

If we stay up this year we should be fine next year. Leicester will be docked a lot of points and maybe others.
So could we to be fair, we just wouldnt know what the 23/24 accounts would be till later in the year lol. If we did stay up and we know the accounts may look dodgy. We have to sell before June, or whatever the end date is for the end of the year accounts - its just is anyone smart enough to notice that.

Goal difference is just 5 ahead of Forest who have a game in hand and 7 ahead of Luton who have 2 games in hand...

Or

Stick with Dyche and go down, clearly Dyche can`t turn this around, he doesn`t have the ability or he would have by now.

OR we have no ownership whos assed clearly

Or

OR we have no ownership whos assed clearly