Relegation 23/24 Thread

Time to support Palace today v Luton. Brighton tomorrow v Forest, Bournemouth midweek v Luton. Then probably hope Forest v Luton is a draw next week. Basically support everyone else that plays v the teams around us. While hoping we stutter away from bottom 3 - This Club drains the life out of you, though if the worst happens this season - i will always see it that it was the premier league that relegated us, not because we didnt win

I dunno, thankfully all the teams around us are equally as bad. We haven't won a game in 3 months and we are still 5 points clear.
With a likely further points deduction coming our way. We are going down mate. If we can’t score we aren’t winning, something is wrong, the players confidence is shot.

I dunno, thankfully all the teams around us are equally as bad. We haven't won a game in 3 months and we are still 5 points clear.
Another points deduction incoming and, sooner or later, Luton and/or Forest will win a game. They can actually put that round thing in that web behind the poles.

Goal difference is just 5 ahead of Forest who have a game in hand and 7 ahead of Luton who have 2 games in hand...

With another charge coming I think the decision is simple....

Sack Dyche and have a go at staying up with a manager bounce.

Or

Stick with Dyche and go down, clearly Dyche can`t turn this around, he doesn`t have the ability or he would have by now.

Time to support Palace today v Luton. Brighton tomorrow v Forest, Bournemouth midweek v Luton. Then probably hope Forest v Luton is a draw next week. Basically support everyone else that plays v the teams around us. While hoping we stutter away from bottom 3 - This Club drains the life out of you, though if the worst happens this season - i will always see it that it was the premier league that relegated us, not because we didnt win
Don’t waste your energy mate they don’t deserve it