Relegation 23/24 Thread

Thing is…..we absolutely deserve relegation
But but but we should really be on 67 points.

That 4 win run was a complete anomaly. Great at the time, but in hindsight quite grindy. The form right back of the last 2 seasons gifted us 2 goals in one game then Beto accidentally megsed the keeper while falling over. That game was our season highlight.

That 12 points has been used relentlessly to say our points per game will see us easily safe. No chance. I know you can’t just ignore games to move the stats to fit an argument, but ignoring those 4 games (which were in a tight period) we are easily easily relegation fodder.

Sick of them now.
Pathetic team performance against these again. United are rubbish as well.
Players are not good enough.
Only decent thing loads of players contracts are out at the end of the season. Good riddance.

Never thought I’d say this and feel dirty doing so but….

If it weren’t for the clubs precarious financial position I’d take relegation and a season or two in the championship. Freshen things up a bit. But in the clubs current position we’d do a Leeds/Sheff Wed. This is just boring, week after week year after year

Can't see us beating Sheff U or Burnley at home, or Forest. We are back in big trouble.
Luton beat Palace today we are bang in trouble, 2 points behind us with a game in hand and our 2nd points deduction looming....

Dyche takes this team down.... absolutely woeful since December. It`s not "unfortunate" or "unlucky" to go 13 games with 1 win or 11 games without a win!