Relegation 23/24 Thread

Just swapped over me Everton top for me Villa one - sick and tired of another season of exhaustion having to be invested in an tonne of games and support others, hoping that it gets us out of the mess we keep putting ourselves in.

Results helped today again, we need to start making sure the most important result of the weekend goes our way.

I always think we have bad luck, but I've no idea how we stayed up in the last 2 seasons and if we stay up despite 2 points deductions this season that will be 3 lucky years

I just genuinely couldn't care less now. Think I've finally been broken.

We've been a Championship side ourselves operating in the Premier League for years against all odds. Whatever will be, will be.

I simply refuse to stress about it anymore.

I’m exhausted. Can’t carry on like this season after season.

I said it before the Palace game and I'll say it again. Don't be looking at the home games as possible chances to win we've got more chance of getting 3 points away to Utd than we have beating ANY side at home

You might as well write any home game off and just focus on what games we can win away.

Dyche currently has a centre half playing right back with 2 right backs on the bench.

Don't tell me his hands are tied with limited options, he could play Coleman right back and Patterson right wing, Dobbin can play anywhere along the line, Doucoure could fit back into cm and out Dobbin behind a striker or give Chermiti some minutes.

No win in 10 but I'm 99% certain I can still name the same 11 he'll want to pick against Utd away.

I said it before the Palace game and I'll say it again. Don't be looking at the home games as possible chances to win we've got more chance of getting 3 points away to Utd than we have beating ANY side at home

You might as well write any home game off and just focus on what games we can win away.

Dyche currently has a centre half playing right back with 2 right backs on the bench.

Don't tell me his hands are tied with limited options, he could play Coleman right back and Patterson right wing, Dobbin can play anywhere along the line, Doucoure could fit back into cm and out Dobbin behind a striker or give Chermiti some minutes.

No win in 10 but I'm 99% certain I can still name the same 11 he'll want to pick against Utd away.
Exactly this, Godfrey at RB with 2 RBs on the bench... and the same crap players stinking the gaff out game after game.

yeah Moyes can do one for me now. Celebrating possibly sending us into the depths of the league whilst being hated by his own fan base.

Knife to a gun fight haha